Serrano Technology Waiver Form-Remote Learning-Chromebook Use
SNOWLINE GOOGLE ACCOUNTS FOR STUDENTS
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students.
The Snowline School District would like to provide students with a Snowline Google Account. This account would include a Snowline student email account as well as access to the various Google Apps. The accounts would help students communicate with their teachers, work collaboratively with others, and give them a rich set of tools they could use for school work.
Please read the following the acceptable use policy.
If a student and their parent/guardian have not yet signed the policy yet, you can print this out and submit it to the front office.
SNOWLINE ACCOUNT LOG-IN INFO
Please see the linked document for instructions
This will work for Gmail, Google Classroom, Drive, and more.
EXPECTATIONS FOR COMPUTER USE AT SERRANO
Please read the following document to understand the expectations for laptop use at Serrano.
While Using a Laptop:
- Stay on task.
- Notify your teacher immediately if there is a problem with the laptop.
- Only use your laptop; do not touch another student’s laptop.
- Do not carry the laptop anywhere except to and from the cart.
- Limit how much you move around and how often you get up from your workspace.
Keep the Laptop in Good Condition: Do not change settings on the laptop!
- Do not touch screen.
- Do not stack anything on top of, or underneath, laptop.
- Do not allow more than one person to use keyboard at a time.
- Take turns if you are sharing the laptop or helping another student with it.
- Ask permission to print.
- Save often and save according to your teacher’s instructions.